This is the most common question i.e. How to Order Free Shipping Supplies? asked by people who use services offered by United States Postal service. If you are also looking for a solution or want to order free shipping supplies then please read the information shared in the next section. You can order free shipping supplies through both online and offline mode. To know the exact procedure, you need to scroll down a bit and read the next section.
How to order free supplies?
If you are looking to order free labels, envelope, and boxes online then it is recommended to visit the official website of United Postal service i.e. www.usps.com/shop or else choose “Shipping Supplies” from the Postal Store tab in the top navigation. You can also order free supplies by selecting Free Shipping Supplies in the left-hand navigation.
This is how you can order them via online, there is also an offline mode where you need to call Package Supply Center at 1-800-610-8734 to order free shipping supplies. Before calling, it is recommended to check the postal working hours. Check the details from below.
- Monday to Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Saturdays – 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Sundays and Holidays – Closed
Few things to know about free shipping supplies?
- Note that there are no shipping charges for free shipping supplies. They will be shipped to you for free within 2 business days via USPS Retail Ground and should be received within 7-10 Business Days.
- If you have any extra supplies then please return them to your local Post Office.
- Also, note that pre-printed labels are not available online. You need to call Package Supply Center in order to request Priority Mail service labels.
- Like mentioned above that you can also order prepaid shipping supplies by phone at 1-800-STAMP24 (1-800-782-6724), if you don’t have an access the internet.
If you’ve any question or query related to USPS Free Shipping Supplies, then please let us know through the comment section. We will respond back as soon as possible. You can also make a visit to FAQ category to get answers to your USPS related queries.