Global Express Guaranteed: USPS provides international mail services which allow people around the world to send or receive packages. Global Express Guaranteed is one of the fastest international shipping services with a money back guarantee to more than 180 countries. Visit your nearest post office or USPS.com, to begin with, this service is available at a cost of $62.00. FedEx Express provides International transportation and delivery. If you anything important to send internationally, then first check whether that country is included in USPS 180 countries or not. If included then simply visit either post office or online at USPS.com to get started.
With USPS, you can easily send money orders internationally and other important packages or parcels. Let’s grab more details related to Global Express Guaranteed such as features, pricing, restriction, and much more.
Follow this Link to avail Global Express guaranteed mail service.
Features of Global Express Guaranteed
- Date-certain delivery with a money-back guarantee
- May qualify for free Package Pickup
- Delivery within 1 to 3 business days
- Shipping is available to about 180 countries
- Use USPS Tracking to track your packages to all destinations.
- Includes up to $100 insurance.
As mentioned above that this service begins at $62.00 at Post Office locations and online. Use International Price Calculator in order to calculate the shipping price or cost.
There are few restrictions when it comes to sending packages internationally. Check them below:
- Maximum weight is 70 lbs.
- Maximum combined length and girth is 108 inches. Maximum length 45 inches, height 46 inches, and width 35 inches.
It is recommended to check Country-Specific Restrictions because some countries have lower weight and size restrictions.
- Shipments requiring filing Electronic Export Information (EEI) are prohibited.
- There are restrictions on mailing restricted, prohibited, and hazardous materials, including cigarettes and smokeless tobacco.
This service comes with a money-back guarantee. Requests for refunds must be initiated within 30 days of the mailing date. For refunds, you need to file a money-back guarantee or loss or damage refund request by contacting USPS Customer Support at 1-800-222-1811
If you’ve any query or question related to USPS, then please leave a comment below. We will reply back at the earliest. Keep visiting us for more informative content related to US Postal Services.