USPS International Return Receipt: USPS i.e. United States Postal Service provides a service called Return Receipt which gives you an evidence of delivery in the form of a postcard signed by the recipient or an e-mail with an electronic copy of the recipient’s signature. This service is available for Priority Mail Express, First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Media Mail, and USPS Retail Ground. So, if you want to get assured that your package was received by the correct person then avail this service by visiting your local post office. You need to fill the PS Form 2865 to avail international return receipt service. Follow the information shared below to know in detail.
Return Receipt for International Mail
Want a proof of delivery? Then you should use return receipt service which is provided by USPS for registered items or Priority Mail International insured packages when additional insurance is purchased over and above the included insurance. Fill PS Form 2865 (shown below) at your nearest post office to avail this service.
PS Form 2865:
Follow the steps shared below
- Make a visit to your nearest local post office.
- Ask for PS Form 2865
- Fill correct information on the front side of PS Form 2865.
- Pay the applicable extra service fee.
Please Note That:
- This service is available only for registered items or Priority Mail International insured packages only at the time of mailing.
- PS Form 2865 is available only at a Post Office.
- Not all countries provide return receipt, so it is recommended to check Individual Country Listings to know whether a country is providing return receipt or not.
Cost of USPS International Return Receipt
- First-Class Mail International with Registered Mail – $3.85
- Priority Mail International Parcels with insurance – $3.85
If you’ve any question or query related to USPS International Return Receipt, then use the comment section provided below. We will respond back at the earliest. Or else visit FAQ category to get answers to your USPS related queries.