USPS PO Box: This is one of the most commonly asked questions. Here you will get to know about PO box fees and how to pay it. USPS offer PO Boxes in different sizes and the price vary according to the size of the box and in which Post Office facility your box is located in.
If you’re applying online through USPS.com for a new PO box then there is an option to select a three-month, six-month, or 12-month payment period. USPS will charge your credit card or debit card with a rental fee, plus a refundable key deposit. Click Here to check the pricing breakdown of PO Box. As mentioned earlier that the rental fee totally depends on the size of the box and the Post Office facility in which your box is located in.
Want to Renew a Pox Box?
In this case, you need to select a three month, six-month, or 12-month payment period and then pay with your credit card or debit card.
Different Post Office Box Sizes – Pick the right for you
Options to Pay for USPS PO Box Fees
Following options are available to make a payment for PO Box.
- Firstly, make sure you have a USPS account, if not then Register here (it’s free).
- Visit https://www.usps.com/manage/po-boxes.htm, scroll down a little, click on “Renew”, enter your Username and Passport to log in.
- After successful login, you will be redirected back to PO Boxes Online page.
- If you don’t have a PO Box or you have never linked you PO Box to your online account, then click on “Link a PO Box”. Then enter PO Box, PO Box Zip Code, and Last name or Business name. Tick on “Terms & Conditions” and at last press on “Continue button”.
Note: 3-month payment period PO Boxes are required to set up automatic renewal. 6- and 12-month payment period PO Boxes will be set up by default for automatic renewal. Customers may opt out at any time.
If you’ve already linked your PO Box with your online account, then on your Manage Your Account page,
- Click on “Renew Now” next to the box you’d like to pay for.
- Check your information,
- Enter your billing information, and then submit.
Pay at a Self-Service Kiosk:
You can find a self-service kiosk at USPS.com® – Find Locations.
Send a check or money order payable to “U.S. Postal Service” to the Postmaster where your PO Box is located.
Visit Post Office:
Visit the Post Office where your PO Box is located using cash, check, credit card, or debit card.
- USPS will terminate all your PO Box services if you are unable to pay by the 10th day after the due date. All you mail items or packages will be returned to senders. To avoid such circumstances, it is advised to renew your PO Box on time.
- If you signed up for a 3-month payment period box, you must also sign up for automatic renewal. Your card will be charged every 3 months.
USPS will send you email reminders as well as reminders in your PO Box to notify you about PO Box service renewal
Do you have any other query related to USPS PO Box, if yes then it is recommended to visit: http://faq.usps.com/